Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random playing

Here is a random video of Saige at play. There's nothing spectacular about it - except her joyful beauty...just felt like posting since I haven't in a coons age. Not too much going on in our lives, literally. John has been out of work for about 4 months and I've been interviewing like crazy. Waiting on a job offer which will hopefully come through this next week. Praying and trusting the Lord to provide as he always has my whole life. I would appreciate your prayers, friends & loved ones, since we know our God listens!






2 comments:

  1. YAYA WROTE:
    Too adorable. More, more, more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying that John finds work.....and believing with you that God will provide! I loved hearing you sing =) you have a beautiful voice. what a gift. love and prayer, Leeza

    ReplyDelete